Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Haiku Lane

To my lovely readers and readers to come,

I am starting this blog mostly to document my adventures in my vintage jewelry creations, my travels to countries around the world, pretty little things that I see here and there, DIY ideas, my love for food and of course my everyday life. I am not sure where this blog will lead me but I am very excited where it has started.

Just a little about me so that you can understand the ideas (or obsessions...) behind some of my posts.
My name is Lindsay. I have always been the creative type. I love crafting, home decor, travel and fashion. I recently graduated from the University of Alberta with my Bachelor of Education degree. I currently work at an Out of School Care and love it. Last year in July 2012 I got engaged on the Eiffel Tower in Paris... so needless to say I am a wee bit obsessed with anything Paris right now. 

Animals are a big part of my life. I have a cat named Leroy and a rabbit named Pancakes. I am sure that we will have more pets to add to the mix in years (...or months??) to come.

That is all for now.

Haiku Lane
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment